Welcome to my studio blog.
Situated at my home in Lenah Valley at the base of Mt Wellington (kunanyi) in Hobart, Tasmania, it’s where all my ceramic projects and adventures take shape.
I usually work alone but for two mornings a week my sister (& invaluable studio assistant) works with me on my popular Australian range of tableware. I also create eccentric teapots, curious clay characters, vases, wall ceramics and more.
The development of exhibition work, commissions and collaborations with fellow artists will feature on this site, alongside images of my recent work. Enjoy!
A range of my ceramics is currently available from the following outlets.
- Handmark Gallery, Hobart
- The Angel’s Share, Stanley
- Scottsdale art Gallery & Cafe
- Handmark Gallery, Evandale
- The Makers’ Workshop, Burnie
- Aspects of Kings Park, Kings Park, WA.
- Kerrie Lowe Gallery, Newtown, NSW (selected exhibitions)
- Living Clay Australia livingclayaustralia.com.au 1300 397 339